Chinese new crop garlic, Jinxiang origin, shandong province.
1) Size: 4.5 - 5.0cm, 5.0 - 5.5cm, 5.5 - 6.0cm, 6.0 - 6.5cm, 6.5cm and up
2) Storage: Transporting and storing temperature: -3 ~~ 0°C
3) Supply period: all the year round.
a) Fresh garlic: early June to September.
b) Cold storing garlic: September. to next May.
4) Plump shaped bulbs offer full flavored cloves that have a purplish hue
5) The shelf life is long and it can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions.
6) It can produce wonderful flavors and have the beneficial effect of reducing bacteria, keeping the heart in good condition and immunity
1) Loose packing: a) 10kg/ctn b) 20kg/ctn c) 10kg/mesh bag d) 20kg/mesh bag
2) Small packing: a) 1kg/bag, 1kg x 10 bags/ctn b) 500g/bag, 500g x 20 bags/ctn c) 250g/bag, 250g x 40 bags/ctn d) 200g/bag, 200g x 50 bags/ctn e) 3pcs/bag, 10kg/ctn f) 4pcs/bag, 10kg/ctn g) 5pcs/bag, 10kg/ctn h) 1kg/bag, 5kg/mesh bag i) 500g/bag, 5kg/mesh bag
Deep-processed products:a) Fresh garlic clovesb) Dehydrated garlic power, dehydrated garlic granules, dehydrated garlic flakes c) Frozen garlic cloves Details: 1) Plump shaped bulbs offering full flavored cloves that have a purplish hue2) Supply period: fresh season: from June to September Cold season: from September to next June3) Shelf life is long and under proper conditions can be stored for up to 9 months. 4) Produces wonderful flavors and has the beneficial effect of reducing bacteria, keeping the heart in good condition and immunity.